Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Biography[edit | edit source]
In 34 ABY, C'ai Threnalli and R3-Z3's X-Wing crashed onto the surface of Starkiller Base. C'ai, R3-Z3, and Resistance pilot Lieutenant Wright fought First Order forces in order to escape the planet's surface.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (First appearance) (DLC)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens depicts R3-Z3 as an R-series astromech, which are manufactured by Industrial Automaton according to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- R3-series astromech droids are 1.09 meters tall. As LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens depicts R3-Z3 as an R3-series astromech droid, it must be 1.09 meters tall. states that
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Starkiller Base in 34 ABY.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.