RC-8028, also known as "Two-Eight", was a clone commando and a member of Lambda Squad. Created on the planet Kamino at some point after or in 32 BBY as a male clone of the Human bounty hunter Jango Fett, Two-Eight was trained by Mandalorian sergeant Kal Skirata to serve in the Grand Army of the Republic. At some point before the outbreak of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY he was decapitated during a training exercise on Kamino as a result of improperly utilizing explosives during a rapid entry procedure. Although he was instantly replaced with another commando, the loss of Two-Eight would haunt the squad's sergeant, RC-1309, even years after his comrade's death. As a Fett clone, he stood 1.83 meters tall.
Behind the scenesEdit
RC-8028 was first mentioned in Republic Commando: Hard Contact, a 2004 novel written by Karen Traviss. The commando received another mention three years later in Republic Commando: Triple Zero and a brief entry in the 2008 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, in which his clone ID was revealed.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Republic Commando: Hard Contact states that RC-8028 was killed before the beginning of the Clone Wars. The New Essential Chronology places the beginning of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY and the creation of the clone army in 32 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 StarWars.com forum thread in which Karen Traviss states names the original squads of the Omegas. Retrieved on June 25, 2010. (content now obsolete)
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 84 ("RC-8028")
- ↑ Republic Commando: Triple Zero