- "Wait right there."
- ―Anakin Skywalker asks RIC-920 to wait while he speaks to Watto
RIC-920 was a brown-plated RIC-series general labor droid who worked as a rickshaw driver in the city of Mos Espa on the planet Tatooine. Shortly before the outbreak of the Clone Wars, the droid transported Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and Senator Padmé Amidala through Mos Espa to the stall of the Toydarian junk dealer Watto. On Skywalker's request, the droid waited while trio spoke about the location of the Jedi's mother, Shmi Skywalker Lars. RIC-920 stood 1.1 meters tall.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- (As rickshaw droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as RIC-920)
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars Day-at-a-Time Calendar 2021