The RPS-6 rocket launcher, also known as the Sienar shoulder-launched missile, was a model of missile launcher manufactured by Sienar Fleet Systems. They were the main model of infantry-portable shoulder-fired rocket launcher used in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. During the Mission to Rugosa, Clone Lieutenant Thire fired a rocket from a RPS-6 rocket launcher to cause a rockfall and destroy a group of droidekas attacking Jedi Grand Master Yoda. It was also used by IG-100 MagnaGuards.
During the Clone Wars, Anakin Skywalker paid Hondo Ohnaka to gun-run some rocket launchers to Onderon to be used by the rebels against HMP droid gunships during the Battle of Onderon. After delivering ten rocket launchers, Saw, Steela and some members of the Onderon rebels used them to destroy the remaining gunships.
- (First identified as Sienar shoulder-launched missile)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 23 (Databank A-Z: Hassk Triplets–Holograms)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Weapons & Uniforms: Terror of the IG-100s)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars: Legion – Phase I Clone Troopers Upgrade Expansion (Card: RPS-6 Phase I Trooper)
- (First identified as RPS-6 rocket launcher)