Radiation was the propagation of energy from a source and through space or another medium. For example, infrared radiation was emitted by animal organisms in the form of heat and light invisible to humans. Stars also emitted radiation, which some species that dwelt in the vacuum of space absorbed through their skin as a means of nourishment.
Signals transmitted through space could be corrupted by radiation through a process called radiation interference. A coating of chromium could reflect certain harmful radiations. Radiation Cannons, used by B1-series battle droids of the Separatist Droid Army, had the ability to fire radiation.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 6 (Droid Directory: EGL Power Droids)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Helmets: General Merrick)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Helmets: Jek Porkins)
- "Republic, Rebel, and Resistance Starfighters" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy