During the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire the now-rogue Dread Masters, after their failure on Denova, resurrected their proxy Kephess and sent him and a composited army to occupy the Gree world of Asation and in particular the Grand Hypergate; from there the Masters extracted many eldritch creatures so the Gree called for help from both the galactic powers for dispatched strike teams to in order to combat the Dread's plans.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Operation: "Terror from Beyond"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Operation: "Explosive Conflict"
- Game Update 1.5 of Star Wars: The Old Republic, which introduces Section X, was released after Game Update 1.4, and the Section X conflict is a continuation of the ongoing invasion of Belsavis.
- Game Update 1.6 added Heroic Space Missions, which places the events of those missions sometime after the events of previous updates, such as Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond.
- According to 2012 can be placed in 3639 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.4: Terror From Beyond, which was released in 2012, can be placed in 3639 BBY. , the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates released in