- "Now they're making precision strikes. We lost all hands aboard the Huntsman and the Kalpana. I'm sure the 204th was involved in the raid on Beauchen."
- ―Caern Adan, to IT-O
The raid on Beauchen took place in the weeks after the Battle of Endor of 4 ABY on the terrestrial astronomical object Beauchen. The Galactic Empire's 204th Imperial Fighter Wing took part in the raid, bringing about many deaths. The New Republic Intelligence operative Caern Adan came to suspect the fighter wing's involvement in the attack and told his theory in a conversation with the reprogrammed IT-O Interrogation Unit IT-O several weeks after the Battle of Endor. When Adan and Lieutenant Yrica Quell later reviewed a massacre at Anx Minor aboard the Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship Lodestar, Quell considered the event as thorough and in line as the 204th's actions at Beauchen.
Behind the sceneEdit
- Alphabet Squadron (First mentioned, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron audiobook)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron)
- Shadow Fall (Indirect mention only)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Alphabet Squadron establishes that the raid on Beauchen took place within the weeks after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. The raid must have therefore occurred around that year.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Shadow Fall
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas