Shortly after the Great Hyperspace Disaster, members of the Nihil conducted a raid on the planet Elphrona in order to kidnap the Blythe family, homesteaders who had wealthy relatives in the Core Worlds that they could be ransomed to. The operation was conducted by a force from Lourna Dee's Tempest, led by the Cloud Ultident Margrona. However, unbeknownst to Dee or her subordinates, Eye of the Nihil Marchion Ro had approved the raid with the intent of capturing a Jedi, as the Jedi Order had an outpost on Elphrona. To that end, Ro secretly tipped off the outpost after the raid had begun, leading the four Jedi stationed there to come to the Blythes' rescue. Three of the four kidnapped individuals were rescued before their abductors could get far from the system, with all of the members of Margrona's original team killed. However, Jedi Master Loden Greatstorm was captured after he sustained a broken leg attempting to rescue Ottoh Blythe from Margrona's Cloudship.
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi (First appearance, simultaneous with The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook)
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi audiobook
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (Indirect mention only)
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- The High Republic Adventures 7 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- The High Republic: Light of the Jedi
- The main events of The High Republic: Light of the Jedi occur several weeks before the dedication of the Starlight Beacon, which The Star Wars Book dates to 232 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of that film to 0 BBY, it can be determined that the main events of Light of the Jedi occur around the year 232 BBY.