- "A few years ago, Beryl and I robbed an Imperial treasury station. The heist went bad. I escaped, Beryl didn't."
- ―Risha Drayen
A few years prior to 3643 BBY, during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, the criminals Risha Drayen and Beryl Thorne raided Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973, a pay station of the Imperial Treasury Department. Operating under the alias "Risha Xanthous," Drayen masterminded a heist of the station with Thorne, but the heist failed and Thorne was captured. Drayen escaped, causing the Treasury Department to issue a bounty of one million credits on "Risha Xanthous," and Thorne resented Drayen for not rescuing her from the Imperials.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Vault" on Taris
- Act I of Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place in 3643 BBY per the reasoning here. Additionally, Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "The Vault" on Taris in Act I states that the raid on Imperial Pay Station RMH-1973 occurred a few years prior.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia