- "Six months after Daala relinquished her command, Pellaeon made an aggressive lunge at the New Republic by seizing the small planet Orinda."
- ―Voren Na'al
In 12 ABY, a battle took place in the Orinda system between forces of the Imperial Remnant and the New Republic. Shortly after the formation of the Remnant, new Head of State Gilad Pellaeon struck at Orinda as a show of force, hoping to demonstrate to the New Republic that the Empire was very much alive. He first took the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Reaper to Borosk to recruit Turr Phennir and the 181st Imperial Fighter Group, and Pellaeon and Phennir subsequently captured Orinda and six systems coreward along the Entralla Route. Emissaries to the New Republic asking them for the Remnant's new borders to be respected were shunned, and the Orinda campaign was launched.
- The Essential Chronology (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- ↑ Darksaber
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The Battle of Nam Chorios occurs in 13 ABY, while the Battle of Orinda occurs in 12 ABY. According to the Essential Chronology and the New Essential Chronology, Nam Chorios occurs a month after Orinda. The only way for Orinda to occur in 12 ABY and Nam Chorios in 13 ABY is if Nam Chorios was within a month of the division between the two years, or 48:3. This means that Orinda must occur in 48:2, a month earlier. Also, the Orinda campaign lasts a month, meaning that the raid on Orinda occurred in 48:1.