- "Thirty-two hours ago, thieves raided a military storehouse. They stole weapons, supplies and data files for the Planet Prison project."
- ―Agent Galen
In 3643 BBY, at the beginning of a crisis involving the Galactic Republic, the Sith Empire, and stolen superweapons, a team of thieves from the Migrant Merchants' Guild crime syndicate raided a Republic Military warehouse on the planet Coruscant under the leadership of the Rodian Vistis Garn.
- "The thieves' leader slipped up—showed his face to a security camera. We identified him from our criminal database."
- ―Agent Galen
In 3643 BBY, during the early days of the superweapon crisis involving the Republic and the Sith Empire, the Rodian Vistis Garn was hired by the Black Sun crime syndicate to break into a Republic Military warehouse on the planet Coruscant. Led by Garn, a team of three Rodians, three Ongree, and an Abyssin broke into the warehouse, incapacitated the guards, and stole a shipment of advanced weaponry. The criminals, who were members of the Migrant Merchants' Guild organization, also hacked the warehouse's systems and stole the design files for the Planet Prison and other Republic superweapons.
However, Garn's face was caught on a security camera as they were leaving, allowing the Strategic Information Service—the Republic's intelligence agency—and the Coruscant Security Force to track the group back to the nearby Guild-controlled Old Galactic Market. Agent Galen of the SIS would then send a young Jedi Knight to recover the files and weapons from the thieves in a Guild warehouse there.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Stolen Secrets" on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Kidnapped!" on Coruscant