- "I guess you haven't heard then, a few days ago there was a raid on a suspected rebel cell. The ISB caught Old Jho trying to help them escape."
"Jho's been captured?"
"Captured and executed."
- ―Baron Valen Rudor and Ezra Bridger
Around 1 BBY, the Imperial Security Bureau had undertook a raid on a suspected rebel cell on the planet Lothal. During the raid, Old Jho, an Ithorian male, attempted to help the cell escape but was caught by the ISB and later executed. After Jho's death, the Empire gave his cantina, Old Jho's Pit Stop, to famous pilot Baron Valen Rudor.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Thrawn: Alliances
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The trivia guide for Star Wars Rebels: Heroes of Mandalore states that Bo-Katan Kryze was redesigned to advance the character's age by "18 years or so". As she was last seen was in The Lawless, which was dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, it can be assumed that the events of Heroes of Mandalore and later episodes to take place in approximately 1 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels : The Occupation. Screener. Retrieved on September 12, 2017.