- "My brothers died on a rebel raid with the 181st that never should have happened. I blame the Imperial senator who pushed for that doomed mission just as much as I blame the rebels who fired the torpedoes."
- ―Havina Vonreg
Sometime before the Dissolution of the Imperial Senate in 0 BBY, a member of the senatorial body pushed for the 181st Imperial Fighter Wing of the Galactic Empire's Imperial Starfighter Corps, to launch a raid on the Alliance to Restore the Republic. The mission ended up disastrous, with the unit losing at least two men, including Hedrian, the younger brother of fellow TIE fighter pilot Havina Vonreg. Although not killed by Alliance torpedos, Hedrian made it back to his hangar and passed away.
Vonreg held the senator accountable for her siblings' deaths just as much she did the rebels and alluded the raid to Shen. Around 4 ABY, the pilot mentioned the mission to another member of her own starfighter unit, Titan Squadron.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Squadrons (First mentioned)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- According to Star Wars: Squadrons, the raid happened before the Dissolution of the Imperial Senate, which takes place during Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The events of which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in the year 0 BBY.
- Star Wars: Squadrons dates the game's main story to four years after the battle at Fostar Haven, which takes place shortly after the Disaster. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the destruction to 0 BBY, the main story must take place around 4 ABY.