- "The Dread Masters have violated an Imperial stronghold and stolen powers they cannot control."
- ―Darth Acina
Around 3639 BBY, the Sith Lord Tagriss staged a raid on the Arcanum, a facility maintained by the Sith Empire to contain dangerous Sith artifacts, in order to steal some relics on behalf of the Dread Masters. A Sith strike team was sent to defend the facility for the Empire while the Galactic Republic dispatched a strike team of their own to prevent Tagriss from succeeding with his mission, but despite their efforts Tagriss was able to escape with the Darkstaff and the Seeds of Rage.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Imperial Mission: "Defending Arcanum" on the Arcanum
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—Republic Mission: "Raid On Arcanum" on the Arcanum
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- According to 2013 can be placed in 3638 BBY. Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in 3637 BBY and Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.0 and the Digital Expansion Rise of the Hutt Cartel can be placed in 3638 BBY. the events of Game Updates released in