- "Intruders! You are trespassing on InterGalactic…"
- ―A police droid, cut off by Maul's attack
A raid was conducted by Maul and his brother Savage Opress on the Cybloc Transfer Station during the Clone Wars. The Nightbrothers departed by commandeering an Aurore-class freighter. Afterward, Maul's nemesis Obi-Wan Kenobi and fellow Jedi Master Adi Gallia investigated the attack, and were informed Maul was heading for the Sertar sector, leading Kenobi to deduce he planned to recruit the Ohnaka Gang.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY. Because the end of the war was depicted in "Tipping Points," the events of the episode must be set in 19 BBY. establishes that the events of "Revival" take place after "Tipping Points" and before the events of "Eminence," which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of "Revival" must take place in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!