- "As I was saying, bounty hunter, I have need of your services."
"I need a Jedi…holocron."
- ―Darth Sidious and Cad Bane
The Raid on the Jedi Temple was a mission that the bounty hunter Cad Bane undertook during the Clone Wars to steal a Jedi holocron from the Jedi Temple's Holocron Vault. He did so, aided by the Clawdite Cato Parasitti and the Techno-service droid Todo 360. Despite the fact the Jedi Temple had been infiltrated, the Jedi, in their arrogance, barely upgraded their security, later allowing Separatist Captain Rackham Sear to bomb the Jedi Temple.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Highlights of the Saga: Raid on the Jedi Temple) (First identified as Raid on the Jedi Temple)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 55 (Databank A-Z: Saesee Tiin–Toydaria)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 69 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Jedi Purge)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 72 (Weapons & Uniforms: Training the Jedi)
- "A Certain Point of View" – Star Wars Insider 201
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia