The Corvus had a hangar bay that was seen storing a maximum of two TIE/ln space superiority starfighters and two X-wing starfighters. It also had a sizeable command bridge. The corvette had three landing gear legs and one entry ramp. The entry ramp was accessed from the hangar bay and was part of the hangar floor when it was retracted. This means that there couldn't be a ship landed on the part of the floor that is the boarding ramp for it to be used. It is unknown if this was a standard loadout or a modified version for special forces.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First pictured)
- Star Wars: Starfighter Missions
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront II: Inferno Squad)
- Friends Like These (First mentioned)