Rakazzak beasts were three-meter-tall arachnids from the forest moon of Endor.
They were carnivorous and spun webs to trap prey. They also actively hunted by rearing back on their hind legs and using their forelegs to trap prey. Their long legs gave them exceptional speed and kept their riders out of range of attacks from the ground.
They were often preyed upon by condor dragons.
- The Adventures of Teebo: A Tale of Magic and Suspense (First appearance)
- Ewoks—"The Cries of the Trees"
- Ewoks—"Rampage of the Phlogs"
- Ewoks—"The Tree of Light" (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded (First identified as rakazzak beasts)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Unknown Regions