The Rakehell was an Onager-class Star Destroyer in service to the Imperial Navy during the Imperial Era. At one point, it flew alongside two Victory-class Star Destroyers near a red nebula. The Star Destroyer was equipped with engines, two superweapons on its bow, and two deflector shield generator domes. As an Onager, the Rakehell was 1,288 meters in length.
Behind the scenes
The Rakehell was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon on a card of the same name in the Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack, a 2020 expansion for the miniatures game Star Wars: Armada by Fantasy Flight Games.
The card was illustrated by JB Casacop, who released the full image on his ArtStation profile, titled as "Black Fleet Rakehell." In the Star Wars Legends continuity, the Sorannan-class Star Destroyer eventually known as the Rakehell originally belonged to the Imperial Black Fleet.
- Star Wars: Armada – Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (Card: ) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Armada – Upgrade Card Collection (Card: )
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Armada – Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Star Wars: Armada – Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (Card: ) establishes that the Rakehell is an Onager-class Star Destroyer, which measures 1,288 meters in length according to "Ships of the Empire and the Rebellion" – Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: Armada – Onager-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (Card: ) depicts the Rakehell with what (which depicts an Imperial-class Star Destroyer) identifies as deflector shield generator domes.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare