Biography[edit | edit source]
- "You could help me track down my missing shipment. If you're able to find it, then not only will I be able to fulfill the order these two gentlemen placed, but I'll also be able to complete construction on my own starships."
- ―Ral Mundi, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, an important shipment of starship components ordered by Ral Mundi disappeared during its transports, putting the company in trouble. Mundi put all of his available funds into this shipment and two shipwrights, Tarth Jaxx and Io Tsomcren, were waiting for the shipment with impatience. Ral Mundi was afraid to not be able to pay back the shipwrights for the missing shipment, nor even be able to complete other projects. Ral Mundi's Starship Emporium was on the verge of ruin so Mundi requested the help of the Corellian Security Force. CorSec Lieutenant Mack Jasper sent a spacer who worked with Ral Mundi and his assistant Abagga Creel to find information concerning the missing shipment. The spacer later discovered that the shipment was stolen by the Ragtags, with the help of one of Mundi's employees, Tomi Jinsin, who was himself a Ragtag thug. The spacer retrieved the shipment in the Coronet Capitol, along with a crate of illegal spice. The retrieval of the missing shipment saved the company from bankrupt and Mundi was indeed very grateful. Further investigation of the CorSec about the shipment robbery and the smuggled spice would led to the discovery of a plot of the Rogue CorSec to overthrow the Diktat Daclif Gallamby himself.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Ral Mundi was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Ral Mundi, Tarth Jaxx and Io Tsomcren were added to the game with the expansion Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed, released on October 27, 2004. This NPCs were originally three "greeter NPCs": NPCs present at the entrance of starports to provide general information to players arriving on a new planet. With the release of the "Publish 21", on August 4, 2005, a new quest featuring Ral Mundi, Tarth Jaxx and Io Tsomcren was added to the game. The quest, named "Find the Missing Shipment of Starship Components", was best known as "Ral Mundi's quest". Ral Mundi's quest was revamped with the release of the "Publish 27", on February 15, 2006, as the quest was inserted into the "Legacy Quest", the main questline in the game.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Find the Missing Shipment of Starship Components" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Reacquire the Missing Starship Component Shipment" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Receive the Thanks of a Grateful Diktat" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience—Quest: "Find the Missing Shipment of Starship Components"