History[edit | edit source]
- "You could help me track down my missing shipment. If you're able to find it, then not only will I be able to fulfill the order these two gentlemen placed, but I'll also be able to complete construction on my own starships."
- ―Ral Mundi, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, an important shipment of starship components ordered by Ral Mundi disappeared during its transports, putting the company in trouble. Mundi put all of his available funds into this shipment and two shipwrights, Tarth Jaxx and Io Tsomcren, were waiting for the shipment with impatience. Ral Mundi was afraid to not be able to pay back the shipwrights for the missing shipment, nor even be able to complete other projects. Ral Mundi's Starship Emporium was on the verge of ruin so Mundi requested the help of the Corellian Security Force. CorSec Lieutenant Mack Jasper sent a spacer who worked with Ral Mundi and his assistant Abagga Creel to find information concerning the missing shipment. The spacer later discovered that the shipment was stolen by the Ragtags, with the help of one of Mundi's employees, Tomi Jinsin, who was himself a Ragtag thug. The spacer retrieved the shipment in the Coronet Capitol, along with a crate of illegal spice. The retrieval of the missing shipment saved the company from bankrupt and Mundi was indeed very grateful. Further investigation of the CorSec about the shipment robbery and the smuggled spice would led to the discovery of a plot of the Rogue CorSec to overthrow the Diktat Daclif Gallamby himself.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Find the Missing Shipment of Starship Components" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Reacquire the Missing Starship Component Shipment" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Receive the Thanks of a Grateful Diktat" on Corellia