Ramil was a Serennian male, a son of Count Gora and Countess Anya of Serenno, and a brother of Dooku and Jenza. At one point Ramil was grievously injured during racing competition he participated in, only saved by timely intervention of his brother, the Jedi Master Dooku, but was forced to wear a life-preserving suit of armor as a result of the accident. Eventually, Ramil became the Count of Serenno, succeeding his father Gora, hoping he could turn the people against the Galactic Republic through manipulation with the help of a group of Abyssin pirates that he hired. However, his efforts to do so failed when he battled against his brother, and was defeated and killed by Dooku aboard his ship, who replaced him as the Count of Serenno and head of its ruling house, House Serenno.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Dooku: Jedi Lost
- ↑ The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Ramil is fourteen years old when Dooku is at the age of twelve. Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know places Dooku's birth in 102 BBY, meaning that Ramil must have been born two years earlier in 104 BBY.
- ↑ The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku is in his sixties before returning to Serenno. Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know places Dooku's birth in 102 BBY, meaning that the events on Serenno, including Ramil's death, must have taken place some time during or after 42 BBY. Master & Apprentice is set after Dooku has left the Jedi Order, which Dooku: Jedi Lost shows as having happened shortly after he kills Ramil. Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while Star Wars: Card Trader establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Kenobi's birth year can therefore be dated to 57 BBY, placing Master & Apprentice in 40 BBY. Therefore, Ramil's death must have occurred some time before that year.