- "And Ramitrix is a lifeless rock."
- ―Anakin Skywalker
Ramitrix was a terrestrial astronomical object located in the Jalor system of the Mid Rim, at the coordinates J-7 on the Standard Galactic Grid. It was a lifeless rock with no surface water.
Sometime between 32 BBY and 22 BBY, the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker attempted to track a broadcast sent to the Anomid criminal Grynask Sanberge, who was actually Jedi Master Mace Windu in disguise as part of a test for the two Jedi. They narrowed down the broadcast's origin to the Jalor system, disregarding Ramitrix due to the sound of oceans present in the recording.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Ramitrix was mentioned in Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure, a novel in the Star Wars: Choose Your Destiny series written by Cavan Scott and published in 2019.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game places Glee Anselm in the Mid Rim, at the coordinates J-7. As Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure shows that Ramitrix is located in the same system as Glee Anselm, it must also be in that region.
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure is set between Anakin Skywalker becoming the Padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi and the start of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY and 22 BBY respectively.