- "And Ramitrix is a lifeless rock."
- ―Anakin Skywalker
Ramitrix was a terrestrial astronomical object located in the Jalor system of the Mid Rim, at the coordinates J-7 on the Standard Galactic Grid. It was a lifeless rock with no surface water.
Sometime between 32 BBY and 22 BBY, the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Anakin Skywalker attempted to track a broadcast sent to the Anomid criminal Grynask Sanberge, who was actually Jedi Master Mace Windu in disguise as part of a test for the two Jedi. They narrowed down the broadcast's origin to the Jalor system, disregarding Ramitrix due to the sound of oceans present in the recording.
Behind the scenes
Ramitrix was mentioned in Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure, a novel in the Star Wars: Choose Your Destiny series written by Cavan Scott and published in 2019.
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game places Glee Anselm in the Mid Rim, at the coordinates J-7. As Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure shows that Ramitrix is located in the same system as Glee Anselm, it must also be in that region.
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- Choose Your Destiny: An Obi-Wan & Anakin Adventure is set between Anakin Skywalker becoming the Padawan of Obi-Wan Kenobi and the start of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY and 22 BBY respectively.