The Ramordia system was located in the Majoor sector, a part of the Trailing Sectors portion of the Expansion Region. It was situated on the super-hyperroute known as the Hydian Way, specifically the section charted by the explorer Freia Kallea between 3703 BBY and 3702 BBY. The hyperspace route connected the system to the Majoor system as well as the Arrgaw system in the Kira sector. The Ramordia system was the origin point of the material known as Ramordian silk.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 77 ("Ramordian silk")
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for Ramordian silk in relation to the Ramordia system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."