Random House, a division of Bertelsmann, is one of the world's largest book publishing companies. Random House's current publishing groups include Bantam Dell, Crown, Doubleday Broadway, Knopf, Random House, Random House Audio, Random House Children's Books, Random House Direct, Random House Information Group, Random House International, Random House Large Print, Random House Ventures, and Waterbook Press.
In 1979, Random House published The Star Wars Question and Answer Book About Space, written by Dinah L. Moché. Happy House, another division of the company, produced a number of children's activity books tied into Return of the Jedi in 1983 including Return of the Jedi Picture Puzzle Book and Return of the Jedi Things to Do and Make
On July 18, 2008, Suvudu, a subsidiary site of Random House, was launched. It features content and publications from Random House and Del Rey. Currently there are nine short stories that were originally published in Hyperspace that are hosted on Suvudu.
- The Jedi Master's Quizbook
- "Looking At Lucasfilm"—The Lucasfilm Fan Club Magazine 1
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23
- "The Making of A New Dawn"—Star Wars Insider 152
- Random House on Wikipedia
- Random House official website
- Suvudu on Wikipedia
- Suvudu.com, a Random House subsidiary