[edit | edit source]
The military rank of officers of the First Order Navy, and of the First Order army when not in combat situations, was denoted by a combination of uniform color and arm insignia. Standard officers wore charcoal gray uniforms, senior officers, including Commanders, wore teal, junior officers wore light gray, and non-commissioned officers wore black.
Rank was further denoted by insignia worn on the left sleeve of the uniform. Insignia consisted of a black cuff title edged in silver, typically bearing the name of a particular Imperial hero or unit of the Galactic Civil War depicted in silver Aurebesh letters. Insignia for Generals and Admirals was somewhat different and consisted of two blank black stripes, both edged in silver. Generals' stripes were further accentuated with black piping, while Admirals' stripes had red piping.
|Uniform color||Name on cuff title||Rank|
|Black||Hal 4||Squad leader|
|Black||FOSB||Member of First Order Security Bureau|
Stormtrooper insignia[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Age of Resistance - General Hux 1
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Into the Unknown"
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars Resistance – "Rendezvous Point"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Breakout"
- Star Wars Resistance – "No Place Safe"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Rebuilding the Resistance"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Escape"
- Choose Your Destiny: A Finn & Poe Adventure
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Rank insignia of the First Order)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- (Picture only)