Ransom was the practice of holding a prisoner to extort money or other concessions. It could also refer to the sum of money involved.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- When the Rneekii Pirates kidnapped the Empire's Chief scientist of the TIE Defender project. They sought to ransom him to the highest bidder, which became the Empire. However they underestimated the Empire's resolve and were defeated with both the scientist and the ransom recovered.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Legacy of the Jedi
- Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gungan General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Rebel Dawn
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
Sources[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.