- "I can't tell you how many thousands of times I've eaten this stuff."
History[edit | edit source]
Ration packs of dehydrated polystarch and veg-meat were assembled by Unkar Plutt from rations from both the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. Each pack was divided into portions, which were traded at Niima Outpost for spare parts salvaged from the Starship Graveyard by scavengers such as Rey.
Plutt offered to give Rey sixty portions in exchange for BB-8, a droid that she found in the Jakku desert. Though initially tempted by Plutt's offer, Rey declined it and took only what she was owed for the salvage that she brought to the outpost.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Destiny – Spirit of Rebellion (Card: )
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition