Description[edit | edit source]
Orbited by a pair of moons, Raydonia was a small, easily overlooked planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories in relative proximity to Akiva, Dathomir, Dermos, Geonosis, Mustafar, and Tatooine. A temperate world covered in forests, it was the site of an unallied settlement that required supplies from regularly scheduled transport ships.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, the renegade Sith Lord Maul and his brother Savage Opress ventured to Raydonia, where they slaughtered human colonists in an attempt to draw Obi-Wan Kenobi there. Once Kenobi arrived, he fought the two Sith brothers with the aid of Asajj Ventress.
Following the Battle of Endor, Wedge Antilles volunteered to patrol certain Outer Rim planets where Imperial presences were possible. Before he and his starhopper were captured by the Star Destroyer Vigilance over Akiva, he reported to the New Republic while on Raydonia. When he disappeared, the New Republic sent scouts each to Mustafar, Geonosis, Dermos, and Tatooine, and two scouts to Akiva, knowing these worlds were the closest to the planet where he last reported.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (First appearance)
- "Dark Vengeance: The True Story of Darth Maul and His Revenge Against the Jedi Known as Obi-Wan Kenobi"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revival" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Aftermath (Mentioned only)
- Aftermath audiobook (Mentioned only)