- "The government of Corellia is beyond corrupt! They can exterminate families like they are vermin! I'm going to take my little family and go to live in the woods. I will have my revenge! The world will know the name of Raynod Menar!!"
- ―Entry from Raynod Menar's journal
Biography[edit | edit source]
By the time of the Battle of Yavin, Raynod Menar was the leader of the cave-dwellers, a Corellian anti-establishment and criminal group that opposed the Corellian government. At some point, Raynod Menar decided to move all the members of his group in the wilderness of the planet Corellia in order to live in isolation from the rest of society. They eventually took shelter in a cave in the Thaos Mountains.
Circa 1 ABY, psychotic cave-dwellers captured two groups of hikers in the Thaos Mountains. Commander Talte of the Corellian Security Force hired a spacer to investigate the disappearances of Ilyamo and other hikers. The spacer fought several cave-dwellers at the spot where the second group disappeared. From a communicator found on a body, the spacer managed to triangulate a signal to the Menar's cave. The CorSec finally assaulted the cave to free the hostages. Raynod Menar was killed by the spacer during the attack.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Raynod Menar first appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Raynod Menar was added to the game with the release of the "Publish 28", on April 26, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Final Reckoning" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Finding the Culprits" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Gathering Information