- "After this is over, if we survive, I'm taking a monthlong R and R at some luxury resort on Raysol Prime. And you're not invited, Elthree."
- ―Lando Calrissian, to L3-37
Raysol Prime was an astronomical object known for its luxury resorts. While the smuggler Lando Calrissian was investigating a chamber in the Mesulan Remnants Belt with his droid co-pilot L3-37 at some point by 10 BBY, the former stated that if they survived, he wished to take a month of rest and relaxation alone at a luxury resort on Raysol Prime.
Behind the scenes
- Last Shot (First mentioned, simultaneous with Last Shot audiobook)
- Last Shot audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Last Shot
- The events of Last Shot that feature Lando Calrissian and L3-37 must take place before their appearance in Solo: A Star Wars Story, as L3-37 is destroyed during the events of that film. Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events of the film to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of Solo are set in 10 BBY and the portions of Last Shot featuring Calrissian and L3-37 must be set at some point by that date.