- "Hmm. You suppose the Empire knows we're here?"
- ―Doc, in response to the sound of Razik entering the lab
Razik was a male Sith Lord who served the resurgent Empire during the Cold War and the Galactic War. A pale-skinned Human with red-orange eyes and short black hair in a double stripe hairstyle, Razik made use of a double-bladed lightsaber and armored robes in combat. When the Galactic Republic joined the Balmorran resistance in their attempt to drive the Empire off the planet Balmorra in 3642 BBY, Razik was stationed in the Balmorran Arms Factory during the battle to protect a cloaking device prototype.
However, the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython and the medic Doc raided the factory to recover the device. When the pair copied research data from a terminal and set off an alarm, Razik and his soldiers entered the room and attacked the two in an unsuccessful attempt to stop the Hero from reaching the device, resulting in the Imperials' deaths.
Behind the scenes
Lord Razik's only appearance is in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts on December 20, 2011. He appears in the Jedi Knight mission "Spoils of War" on Balmorra, where he attempts to stop the player and Doc from reaching the cloaking device.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic's base game content about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Prologue and Act I of the class storylines are assumed to take place in 3643 BBY, as they are roughly concurrent to each other and the Jedi Knight Act I storyline is dated to 3643 BBY by The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2. Additionally, and Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia establish that the Battle of Ilum and the end of Act III for the class stories occur in 3640 BBY. Additionally, Act II for all classes, while featuring conflict between the two factions, occurs prior to the official collapse of the Treaty of Coruscant, which The Old Republic: Annihilation places in the middle of 3641 BBY. Taken together, this means that base game content spans from 3643 BBY to 3640 BBY, and the class storylines extend over this period, this article assumes that Act II takes place within 3642 BBY and the first half of 3641 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Spoils of War" on Balmorra