Rebel One retained the same basic design as stock Providences, but included a large, shell-like addition on the rear quarter, below the command tower. Wings and additional engines protruded from either side of this area.
Afterward, the Rebel One went on a series of random hyperspace jumps. The hyperdrive failed at the Imperial refueling center of Bannistar Station. As part of a plan to destroy the refueling center, the Rebels self-destructed the Rebel One as Imperial ships moved to board it. This act destroyed a EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate and a few TIE/LN starfighters.
Behind the scenes
Rebel One appears in the Star Wars: Rebellion comics.
- Rebellion 4 (First appearance)
- Rebellion 5 (First identified as the Rebel One)
- Rebellion 11
- Rebellion 12 (Mentioned only)
- Rebellion 14 (As call-sign for Lambda-class T-4a shuttle)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – TIE/in Interceptor Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)