The Rebel Troop Cart, also known as Rebel Troop Carrier and flight crew shuttle, was a repulsorlift vehicle used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic to carry troops into battle. Each transport could carry up to six human-sized individuals. In addition these vehicles were used for transporting personnel within Rebel bases.
During the evacuation of Echo Base in 3 ABY, Rebel transport ships were loaded using these troop carriers. A personnel carrier of this model brought the Rebel strike force to the captured Lambda-class T-4a shuttle Tydirium inside the main hangar of Home One, prior to the Battle of Endor.
Behind the scenes
This vehicle was briefly seen on film at Echo Base in The Empire Strikes Back and on Home One in Return of the Jedi, mostly in the background. Its most prominent appearance comes from a publicity photo for the earlier movie featuring the lead Rebel characters in and around the vehicle.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (as Rebel Troop Carrier)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Vader Down 1
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Classic Star Wars (Set: 75098 Assault on Hoth)
- (First identified as Rebel Troop Cart)