- "We've got a report of some probes dangerously near a rebel refueling station in the Inner Rim."
- ―General Carlist Rieekan
A refueling station was operated by the Rebel Alliance on the Inner Rim desert planet Sergia. It was in danger of being spotted by Imperial probe droids, so General Carlist Rieekan sent Luke Skywalker to draw the probes away. When he arrived, he discovered that the rebels were operating out in the open, and sent the droid R2-D2 to deliver a message, telling the rebels to lie low until he could help them to escape. Thanks to Skywalker's distraction, they were able to evacuate, taking along the thief Warba Calip.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars 68 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 69 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 70 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 71 (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Star Wars 72 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 73
- Star Wars 74