The Rebel ship of the line was propelled through realspace by a set of eight sublight engines. The warship's cargo hold was much bigger than on contemporary DP20 frigates. Ships of the class were armed with multiple turreted weapons.
Along with smaller gunships, several ships of the line participated in the strike on the Imperial task force said to be on its way to attack Feriae Junction. They nearly fell into the trap planned by the Tagge family, but were able to avoid the Omega Frost weapon in the Feswe Corridor. The fleet then targeted the Tagge Mining Explorer and General Ulric Tagge's battlecruiser.
A ship of the line later transported an Imperial warbot after the Battle of Xeron. Following an accident during its examination, the warbot was loaded onto Luke Skywalker's scout craft and brought to Kligson's Moon for repairs.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Rebel ship of the line is based on early concept art for the Tantive IV.
- Star Wars 34: Thunder in the Stars (First appearance)
- Star Wars 35: Dark Lord's Gambit (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 45: Death Probe
- Star Wars 47: Droid World (First identified as Rebel ship of the line)
- The Further Adventures: Droid World
- Star Wars 48: The Third Law