Rebellion 2: My Brother, My Enemy, Part 2 was the second issue in the Star Wars: Rebellion series of comics.
With the Alliance desperately low on supplies, Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles lead an odds-off ambush against an Imperial supply convoy. Meanwhile, Rebellion strategist Jorin Sol, recently rescued from the Empire’s grip by Skywalker, recovers silently in the flagship of the Rebel fleet. Yet, Sol’s scars from Imperial imprisonment and interrogation run more than skin deep, and when he wakes up, supply shortages will quickly become the least of Luke’s worries. And if that weren’t enough, Luke’s crisis is about to become even more personal when he receives a coded message from Imperial officer Janek Sunber, the man he knew a lifetime ago as his close friend, “Tank”!
• A compelling new story set between the events of A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back exploring the Rebel Alliance’s desperate struggle against the Galactic Empire, delivered in high-octane, widescreen style by writer Rob Williams (Cla$$war; SW Tales) and artist Brandon Badeaux (Superman: Man of Steel; SW Empire).
• Great starting point for new readers.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Volume 1: My Brother, My Enemy
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker, Last Hope for the Galaxy
- Star Wars Omnibus: The Other Sons of Tatooine