The Millennium Falcon, a modified YT-1300 light freighter owned by Han Solo, was equipped with a round military-grade rectenna at the time of the Galactic Civil War. However, the dish snapped off during the Battle of Endor, and Solo had to replace it with a rectangular civilian model, but that one snapped off too during the Battle of Crait. After the Battle of Crait the civilian model rectenna was replaced with a military-grade rectenna.
- Battle to the End (As "radar dish")
- Forces of Destiny: The Leia Chronicles (Mentioned only)
- Choose Your Destiny: A Han & Chewie Adventure
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- "End of Watch"—From a Certain Point of View
- Han Solo 2
- Han Solo 3
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Rendezvous at Bespin"
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Clash on Cloud City"
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Resistance Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Deluxe Book and Model Set
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 20 (Highlights of the Saga: The Capture of the Tantive IV)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Galactic Guide
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
Notes and referencesEdit
- Rectenna on Wikipedia