- "A corridor collapsed near life support and a length of pipe impaled him to a wall."
- ―Transmission from Band Light, concerning Red
Red was a male member of the crew of the vessel Band Light, which was suspected of privateering during the rule of the Galactic Empire. At some point before or during 1 BBY, he and the rest of the crew of the Band Light were investigating an Etti-class light transport adrift near the planet Ord Mantell when he died. While he was going through the light transport, he was impaled and eviscerated by an Imperial Terror Trooper. It was later speculated by the other crew members and the captain that his death was an accident and that a corridor near the life support had collapsed and a length of pipe had impaled him to a wall and eviscerated him.
Behind the scenesEdit
Red was first mentioned in the "Terror Trooper" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of the LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which was released on October 26, 2010.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of The Force Unleashed II in 1 BBY, so the events described in the databank have to happen before or in 1 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Terror Trooper" databank entry)
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II