History[edit | edit source]
- "We have a lead concerning that red circle symbol that has been connected to these crimes. While trailing a suspect, a CorSec agent saw his suspect converse with another man and then go with him to a small base outside of town."
- ―Lieutenant Cope, to a spacer
The Red Circle Base was located in the Vella plains, near the city of Kor Vella. After the Battle of Yavin, the base served as the headquarters of the Kor Vella chapter of the Chirq Council, also known as the Red Circle Gang. The three leaders of this Chirq Council chapter, Vora Anjek, Annor Fash and Vella Corse, were based in the bunker.
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Red Circle Gang following the increase of spice traffic in Kor Vella. A spacer working for Lieutenant Cope discovered the existence of the ryll smuggling ring of the Red Circle Gang and the location of the Ryll Smuggler Base. After the assassination of the mayor of Kor Vella Deel Draav by the Red Circle Gang, the CorSec raided the Ryll Smuggler Base. The spacer eliminated the underboss Ubis Reendorr and retrieved his access code for the Red Circle Base. The CorSec later assaulted the Red Circle Base nearby and killed most of the guards. The spacer used Reendorr's access code to slice the mainframe in the courtyard of the base and learned the identity of the three local Chirq Council leaders: Vora Anjek, Annor Fash and Vella Corse. The CorSec therefore attacked the basement of the Red Circle Base and killed the three leaders. During the assault, the spacer also discovered that the leaders of the Chirq Council were based in the city Doaba Guerfel. The CorSec investigation eventually led to the disbandment of the Chirq Council.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Red Circle Base appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Red Circle Base was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "CorSec Case Files: The Unlucky Mayor" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "CorSec Case Files: Ryll Smuggling Ring" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia