- "Red Five standing by."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Behind the scenesEdit
Red5 was used as a cheat code in Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II which granted the player all weapons and full ammunition.
Red Five is the inspiration for the call sign of the parodic character Pink Five.
- "Hotshot"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.54
- Labyrinth of Evil
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Journal: Captive to Evil
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Rebel Force: Firefight
- Empire 15: Darklighter, Part 4
- Star Wars 6: Is This the Final Chapter?
- Empire 27: "General" Skywalker, Part 2
- Star Wars: X-Wing—Rogue Squadron Special
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Red 5)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – A New Hope Limited (Card: Black 4)
- C-3PO: Tales of the Golden Droid
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Squadrons Over Corellia (Card: Red Five)
- Star Wars: The Vintage Collection
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Core Set (Card: Red Five)
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Balance of the Force (Card: Red Five)
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.