- "Good shot, Red Two."
- ―Wedge Antilles praises this pilot during the Battle of Endor
This human male pilot served in the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. In 4 ABY, he participated at the Battle of Endor as a member of Red Squadron, where he flew a Y-wing under the callsign Red Two. He successfully shot down at least three TIE Interceptors, the first of which was responsible for the death of fellow squadron member Sila Kott (Red Three).
Behind the scenes
This character appears in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, and is addressed as "Red Two" by Wedge Antilles during the Battle of Endor. He appears to be played by the same actor who portrays Gray Leader. In the 2020 short-story Rendezvous Point written by Jason Fry, a character named Keyser Salm was introduced as Horton Salm's younger brother, the story's author intended for this character to be same "Red Two" seen in the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- "Rendezvous Point"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Rendezvous Point") (Responding to "@jasonfry so Mr. Fry, now that the book has been out over a month, care to tell us the story of one Mr. Keyser Salm?" regarding "