- "They're heading for the Medical Frigate."
- ―Wedge Antilles, during the Battle of Endor
The Redemption was an EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigate in the Alliance to Restore the Republic's fleet. She was refitted with advanced medical facilities and served the fleet as the primary medical frigate, but was also able to hold her own in combat.
The Redemption later participated in the Battle of Endor, where its medical services were pressed into service dealing with the multitude of injured personnel. Although the frigate ultimately survived the battle, one of the nurses onboard, Able Nereno, was killed whilst at his post when an oxygen tank exploded near him.
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 26 (Starship Fact File: Medical Frigate — Redemption)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Droid Directory: 2-1B-series Medical Droids, Part 1)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 58 (Helmets: 2-1B Surgical Droid) (Picture only)
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Star Wars Complete Vehicles, New Edition
- Star Wars: Armada – Upgrade Card Collection (Card: )
- "Battle of Hoth and the Second Death Star" – Star Wars Encyclopedia