A refresher, also known as a lavatory, a bathroom, a restroom, a privy, or, colloquially, a fresher, was a room designed for personal hygiene. They could be found in numerous locations, such as Imperial academies or starships such as the 690 light freighter. Some restrooms contained sonics, which could be used in the absence of water. Certain refresher units were capable of turning the wastes into compost. At the Resistance base on D'Qar, there were rows of refreshers, each with a symbol of a drop of water on its door. According to Finn, a former First Order stormtrooper, there were 1,822 bathrooms on a First Order Star Destroyer. Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine's office had a private refresher.
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 99
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One