The Relby-v10 mortar gun, also known as the Relby V-10 Grenade Launcher, was a model of blaster rifle/grenade launcher that was used by the Trandoshan bounty hunter Bossk. It was also used by Bossk's father, Cradossk.
Aside from Bossk famously using the weapon, some marksmen of both the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire used the Relby-v10.
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Darth Maul, Part V
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as Relby V-10 Grenade Launcher)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Dark Disciple
- Ezra's Gamble
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 1: Vader
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger (First identified as Relby-v10 mortar gun)