As a child, Io pulled of a heist. By 34 ABY, he had joined Kendoh Voss's crew and went to Batuu's Black Spire Outpost. Io saw that a First Order TIE echelon was landing at the outpost. He met with Voss and Wooro after taking a circuitous route in order to avoid the stormtroopers of the First Order's 709th Legion. Io, posing as a human, went with Voss and Wooro to meet with Dok-Ondar at his Den of Antiquities. He and crew mates listened Dok-Ondar's story about how Captain Han Solo and his First Mate Chewbacca had given him a Sarlaac. During this time, Io was able to place a video droid in shop without Dok-Ondar discovering it. After their audience with Dok-Ondar, Io left with his crewmates after Voss had given Dok-Ondar their bait.
Aboard their ship, Io and his crew mates listened as Dok-Ondar told a First Order stormtrooper sergeant the story of how he acquired Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi's lightsaber. Following departure of the stormtroopers, Io and his crew mates discovered that Dok-Ondar had a Sith relic. Voss and her crew decided to steal it the following night.
Powers & abilitiesEdit
As a changeling, Io was able to assume the form of anyone he chose. He was capable of taking on humanoid forms.
Behind the scenesEdit
Remex Io first appeared in Galaxy's Edge 1, a comic written by Ethan Sacks, illustrated by Will Sliney, and published on April 24, 2019. Io's surname was not given in the first comic, but was displayed in Aurebesh on a wanted poster in the background of one of the panels. His surname would later first be spoken by a First Order stormtrooper in Galaxy's Edge 3.
- Allegiance 1
- Allegiance 2
- Allegiance 3
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- Galaxy's Edge 3
- Galaxy's Edge 4
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- Star Wars: Datapad (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Galaxy's Edge 1
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens, and the events on Ikkrukk in Poe Dameron 30 are confirmed to happen alongside Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. Therefore, it can be deduced that the Attack on Ikkrukk happens in the year 34 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Galaxy's Edge 2
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Galaxy's Edge 3