Rendezvous Point Delta-Three was a Rebel Alliance rendezvous point during the Galactic Civil War. Located near a star in the Mid Rim, it laid between the Vosch Cluster and the trade worlds of Caldra Prime and Caldra Tertius.
Following the Battle of Hoth, the Alliance Fleet's Fourth Division grouped at the rendezvous point. As the fleet awaited stragglers, including Princess Leia Organa and the Millennium Falcon, the reformed Red Squadron under Commander Wedge Antilles neutralized a band of Vosch pirates that threatened to compromise the rebel position.
Despite the rebel efforts, the Galactic Empire eventually discovered the rendezvous point through cracked Rebel Alliance codes, with an assault group led by Commander Ellian Zahra trapping the Fourth Division against the star. However, at a pivotal moment the Millennium Falcon arrived at the rendezvous point and managed to break the blockade, allowing a number of starships to escape to Backup Rendezvous Point Gamma-Nine.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? (Indirect mention only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Indirect mention only)
- "Rendezvous Point"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars 1 (First identified as Rendezvous Point Delta-Three)