Rendezvous Point Delta-Three was a Rebel Alliance rendezvous point located in the Mid Rim, close to a star. Following the Battle of Hoth, the Alliance Fleet's Fourth Division grouped at the rendezvous point, but was tracked by the Galactic Empire, who had cracked Rebel Alliance codes. Commander Ellian Zahra led a blockade of the rendezvous point, trapping the Fourth Division against the star, but the Millennium Falcon arrived at the rendezvous point and managed to break the blockade, allowing a number of starships to escape to Backup Rendezvous Point Gamma-Nine.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? (Indirect mention only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi? audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Indirect mention only)
- "Rendezvous Point"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars 1 (First appearance) (First identified as Rendezvous Point Delta-Three)