Renning was a corpulent male Human Sith Lord and the Sith Master of Malora who had many resources made available to him by the Dark Council so that he could further the Sith knowledge. During the Cold War, his apprentice thought he was wasting the Empire's time and attempted to sabotage one of his experiments. Renning was displeased by her action toward his experiments and tortured her by releasing a bolt of Force lightning as punishment.
Renning was killed when a Republic strike team was sent to secure Sith datacrons and artifacts on Korriban.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic at E3 2010
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.