- "What about Lieutenant Commander Reo?"
"Also dead, sir."
- ―Nek Bwua'tu and Yuul during the Battle of the Murgo Choke
Reo was a male Lieutenant Commander in the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances. In 36 ABY, he was serving as part of the engineering staff aboard the Victory I-class Star Destroyer Admiral Ackbar during the blockade of the Utegetu Nebula.
When the Dark Nest, a secret nest of Killiks, attacked the ships of the Galactic Alliance Fifth Fleet, Captain Urbok, who was in charge of damage assessment on the Admiral Ackbar, and Reo were killed by Dark Nest assassins. Gotal Lieutenant Aramb was paralyzed by the Killik venom, leaving Captain Yuul, field promoted by Admiral Nek Bwua'tu, to assume responsibility for the engineering section of the ship.
Behind the scenes
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (First mentioned)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of the Star Wars: The Dark Nest Trilogy to between 35 ABY and 36 ABY. As Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen is stated to take place a year after the events of Dark Nest I: The Joiner King, the events of Dark Nest II, which include Reo's death at the Murgo Choke, must take place in 36 ABY.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 93 ("Reo, Lieutenant Commander")
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen