Repair droids, also known as maintenance droids, mechanic droids, and utility robots, were droids designed to perform repair and general maintenance tasks. Models of repair droids included the WED Treadwell repair droid, the MSE-6 series repair droid, and the DUM-series pit droid.
- (First identified as Repair droid)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Weapons & Uniforms: Sebulba and Rival Pilots)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 1 (Droid Directory: R2-series Astromech Droids, Part 1) (First identified as mechanic droid)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 2 (Droid Directory: 3PO-series Protocol Droid, Part 1)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 5 (Understanding Robotics: Rotary Bearings) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (As "maintenance droid")
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 70 (Databank A-Z: Wicket Warrick–Weequay)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Technology"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- "Naboo" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian - The Art & Imagery Collector's Edition, Volume Two
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Handbook
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)