Repeating blasters such as the E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon was an emplacement weapon with formidable firepower, although a long set-up time limited the effectiveness of its kinetic energy. Baze Malbus utilized an MWC-35c "Staccato Lightning" repeating cannon prior to the Galactic Civil War, which allowed him to fire a spray of lasers at a rapid rate over a wide variety of targets. Snowtroopers of the First Order later used an FWMB-10 repeating blaster pintle-mounted to their Light Infantry Utility Vehicles.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as repeating blaster)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z