Characteristics[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, the Grand Army of the Republic's clone commandos wielded the DC-17m Interchangeable Weapon System, which could be reconfigured between a repeating blaster rifle and an anti-vehicle grenade launcher. Some regular clone troopers also wielded the Z-6 rotary cannon, and the standard-issue DC-15A blaster rifle (as well as the bulkier DC-15LE variant) had a rapid fire setting. Other handheld rapid fire weapons fielded by major galactic armies included the E-5C wielded by Separatist heavy battle droids, the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle wielded by Imperial stormtroopers and Rebel soldiers, the RT-97C heavy blaster rifle wielded by Imperial jumptroopers, the TL-50 Heavy Repeater wielded by Imperial Special Forces, and the M-45 repeating ion blaster wielded by Rebel gunners and later Resistance troopers.
Mounted repeating blasters such as the Confederacy of Independent Systems' double-barrel repeating blaster and the Galactic Empire's E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon served as emplacement weapons with formidable firepower. Baze Malbus utilized an MWC-35c "Staccato Lightning" repeating cannon prior to the Galactic Civil War. The First Order later used the FWMB-10 repeating blaster, which could be mounted on their Light Infantry Utility Vehicles.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as repeating blaster)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 9 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 18 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary